Cast your computer screen
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Cast.
- At the top, next to ‘Cast to’, click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
How do I connect my laptop to chromecast?
To connect to it from your laptop or PC:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Chrome browser installed.
- Click the Chrome menu button.
- Select “Cast”
- Designate Chromecast as your choice of casting device.
- Connect the Chromecast to an available HDMI port on your television.
Can I use chromecast to mirror my laptop?
Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones and iPads, Windows and Mac laptops, and Pixelbook. And there’s no remote required! Browse for entertainment, control playback, and adjust volume using the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you know and love.
Can I cast from Windows 10 to chromecast?
Cast Local Videos from Windows 10 to Chromecast
Then load it up with the video or other supported media file (i.e. FLAC or APE) you want to play. From the VLC toolbar go to Playback > Renderer and choose your Chromecast device. If you don’t see it listed in the menu, click Scan to find it.