Can I change the contrast on my laptop?
Open the Control Panel.
In the search bar, type window color.
Click Change window color and metrics.
Under Basic and high-contrast themes, choose a high-contrast theme.
How do I lower the contrast on my laptop?
To change the display contrast in Windows 7:
- Choose Start, Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, choose Appearance and Personalization.
- On the next screen, click on the link that says “Change the theme” (under Personalization).
- Scroll down and select a theme in the Basic and High Contrast category.
How do I change the contrast on my HP Windows 10 laptop?
How to Adjust Contrast & Brightness on an HP Pavilion
- Start up your HP laptop and wait for Windows to boot.
- Right-click on your desktop and select “NIVIDA Control Panel.”
- Click on the “Display” icon, then select “Adjust Desktop Color Settings.”
How do I change high contrast mode?
How to Turn on High-Contrast Mode in Android 5.0
- MORE: Android 5 Lollipop: A Guide to the Best New Features.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Tap Accessibility.
- 3a. Check the box next to High Contrast Text to turn it on.
- 3b. Tap the slider for Color Inversion.
6 Mar 2015