How do I transfer photos from computer to iPad?
- Connect the iPad to the PC.
- Click the iPad button.
- Click Photos.
- Check the box next to “Sync Photos.” It’s at the top of the right panel.
- Select the folder that contains the photos you want to sync.
- Select which photos (and videos) in the folder to sync.
- Click Sync.
- Stop syncing photos (optional).
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPad without iTunes?
Transfer photos from PC to iPad without iTunes
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on iPad to get the transfer URL address.
- Open a web browser on your PC.
- Open the iPad transfer URL address on your PC browser.
- Click the Upload Photos & Videos button to browse to your photos on your PC and upload to your iPad.
How do I transfer from laptop to iPad?
Here’s how to do it.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPad to your computer.
- Click on iPad or iPad 2 in the left navigation bar.
- Scroll past Sync Apps to File Sharing.
- Select the app that can transfer documents between your iPad and your computer.
- At the bottom right of the screen click Add.
- Click Sync.
How do I transfer photos from Windows 10 to iPad?
How to transfer iPhone and iPad photos using the Windows 10 Photos app
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.