How do I transfer songs from laptop to iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
How can I put music on my iPhone without a computer?
To put music on iPhone without computer, here are some methods you can have a try according to your situation.
- Tip 1. Get Music from iTunes Store.
- Tip 2. Get Music via iCloud.
- Tip 3. Dropbox/Google Play Music.
- Steps to Put Music on iPhone.
How do I transfer music from computer to iPhone without USB?
Add Songs & Music to the iOS Device Wirelessly Without Syncing Everything
- Select the song(s) to add and drag and drop them over to the to the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in the sidebar.
- Let the songs transfer, you can tell the device is syncing by the little spinning icon in the iOS title bar or the spinning icon in iTunes.