How do I change my default graphics card?
How to set a default graphics card
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Select Manage 3D Settings under 3D Settings.
- Click on the Program Settings tab and select the program you want to choose a graphics card for from the drop down list.
How do I switch from Intel graphics to Nvidia?
Click PRIME Profiles tab on the left pane, and then select Nvidia card on the right pane. If you don’t have PRIME Profiles, reboot your computer so PRIME can be enabled. Now go to System Settings > Details , you will see the Nvidia Graphics card. To switch back to Intel graphics, simply select Intel in PRIME Profiles .
Is my laptop using my graphics card?
The easiest way to find your graphics card is to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool: Click Start. On the Start menu, click Run. In the Open box, type “dxdiag” (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
How do you switch which graphics card is being used?
How do I change the graphics processor preferences using the NVIDIA control panel?
- Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA control panel.
- Select Manage 3D settings.
- Click Global Settings.
- Select your preferred graphics processor:
- Under Settings, you can adjust the settings for each feature to meet your needs.