How do you transfer photos from computer to iPhone?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer with its USB cable, and then run iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically. Step 2: Click Device tab > Select Photos > Check Sync Photos > Select where you want to sync photos (iPhoto, Photos or some specific folder) > Click Apply.12 Jan 2020
How can I transfer photos from my laptop to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Suggested clip 68 seconds
Copy photos from computer to iPhone without iTunes – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer App Files from PC to iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Tap device icon on iTunes.
- Click “Apps” under “Settings”.
- Under “File Sharing”, you may see a list of apps and choose one. Then click “Add” button.
- Select the file to transfer from the right list. Click “Open” and then “Sync” button.
How do you transfer photos from laptop to phone?
To transfer photos from your PC on any Android phone, plug your phone into your computer. You may need to connect your phone as a media device so that Windows can access its files. To do this, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the notification for USB connection or USB options.5 Jul 2018