How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with the PrtScn key
- Press PrtScn. This copies the entire screen to the clipboard.
- Press Alt + PrtScn. This copies the active window to the clipboard, which you can paste into another program.
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S.
- Press the Windows key + PrtScn.
How do you take a screenshot on an HP laptop?
More Efficient Way for Android-based HP Tablet
This app offers two ways to take a screenshot. One is by pressing the “Power + Volume down” buttons simultaneously and the other one is by tapping on its overlay icon which is only for Android 5.0 and above.
How do I take a screenshot on my HP laptop Windows 10?
Method One: Take Quick Screenshots with Print Screen (PrtScn)
- Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard.
- Press the Windows+PrtScn buttons on your keyboard to save the screen to a file.
- Use the built-in Snipping Tool.
- Use the Game Bar in Windows 10.
How do you screenshot on a Windows laptop?
Use the keyboard shortcut: Alt + PrtScn
You can also take screenshots of the active window. Open the window that you want to capture and press Alt + PrtScn on your keyboard. The screenshot is saved to the clipboard.
How do I take a screenshot on my HP Pavilion laptop?
It is typically on the top row of function keys and is labeled PrtSc, Prt Scrn, or a similar variation. Taking a screen shot on your HP Pavilion is as simple as pressing the print screen key. The image of what you see on your screen is immediately copied and stored in your clipboard.