How do I remove the back of my Toshiba laptop?
Step 1 First look
- To open the laptop, first you have to unscrew the back-screws.
- remove the plastic/rubber caps.
- unscrew the 12 screws.
- ATTN: Do not forget!
- unplug the laptop from power source & remove the batery.
- unscrew the 3 tiny screws behind the battery.
- keep the lid closed till later on.
How do I remove the battery from my Toshiba Satellite l55 laptop?
How to Remove Replace Install and Upgrade your Toshiba Satellite L55 Laptop Battery
- Turn your Toshiba L55 laptop over.
- Find the laptop battery release button lock for your Toshiba L55 laptop.
- Now that your Toshiba L55 laptop battery is unlocked, find the battery release button down.
Can I replace the battery in my Toshiba laptop?
Toshiba is offering a free replacement for affected battery packs. You can continue using your laptop safely by powering the laptop with an AC adapter power until you receive a replacement battery pack.
How do I remove the back of my laptop?
Suggested clip 115 seconds
Removing Bottom Panel On Laptop – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip