Record Your Screen
Click the camera icon to take a simple screenshot or hit the Start Recording button to capture your screen activity.
Instead of going through the Game Bar pane, you can also just press Win+Alt+R to start your recording.
Press it again to stop the capture.
How do you record your laptop screen?
To record your laptop screen:
- Download and install Snagit.
- Run and sign in this program.
- Select the Video tab, then click Capture.
- Select an area of your screen you want to record, then click the record button.
- If you want to pause recording, click the Pause button.
- If you want to stop recording, click the stop button.
How do I record video on my laptop Windows 10?
To record videos with the Camera app from Windows 10, you first have to switch to Video mode. Click or tap the Video button from the right side of the app’s window. Then, to start recording a video with the Camera app, click or tap the Video button again.
How do I record video and audio on my laptop?
Suggested clip · 118 seconds
How to Record PC Screen with Internal Audio for Free – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip