The Nintendo Switch dock has an HDMI output connector, which should be the bottom-most of the three on the back of the dock, underneath the USB port.
Connect a HDMI cable from this to the HDMI input port on your laptop.
Of course, this only works if your laptop has a HDMI input port.
Most do not.
How do you use the Nintendo switch on a laptop?
How to Connect Nintendo Switch to a Laptop
- Disconnect the Nintendo Switch’s HDMI cable from your TV.
- Plug the Nintendo Switch’s HDMI cable into the HDMI In port on your Elgato HD60 HDMI capture card.
- On your laptop, open Game Capture HD.
How can I use my laptop as a monitor?
Use your laptop as a second monitor
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Properties.
- Choose Settings.
- You’ll see a second screen. Drag it to a position similar to where your laptop screen is.
- It should prompt you if you want to enable this monitor. Say Yes.
- Make sure Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor is checked.
- Press apply.
How do I switch my laptop to HDMI?
Plug the other side of the cable into the “HDMI IN” port on your TV or monitor. Right-click the “Volume” icon on the Windows taskbar, select “Sounds” and choose the “Playback” tab. Click the “Digital Output Device (HDMI)” option and click “Apply” to turn on the audio and video functions for the HDMI port.
How do I stream my Nintendo switch to my computer?
Connecting Your Nintendo Switch Console to Your Computer
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch is in the dock.
- Plug the Elgato Game Capture HD60 S’ USB cable into your computer.
- Find the HDMI cable that came with the Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, then connect it to the HDMI Out port on the device.