To connect a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device
- Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it’s not on already.
- In action center, select Connect and then select your device.
- Follow any more instructions that might appear.
5 Jul 2019
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my laptop?
Here’s how: Go to Start, enter Devices, select Bluetooth, select the device, select Remove device, and then try pairing again. Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. “Bluetooth handsfree service and Bluetooth support service”.11 May 2016
How can I connect my Bluetooth headset to my computer without Bluetooth?
Go to Windows:
- Turn the speaker on.
- Press the Bluetooth button (above the power button)
- Open your Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Select Bluetooth Devices.
- Click Add a device.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10?
How to pair a new Bluetooth device in Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
- Set the toggle switch at the top to On.
- To add a new device click add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the device from the list.
11 Mar 2020
How do wireless headphones connect to PC?
Suggested clip 92 seconds
HOW TO Connect Bluetooth earphones TO Windows 10 PC – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip