How do you factory reset a Dell laptop computer without the password?
Part 3: Factory Reset on Dell Windows XP Laptop without Password
- Restart your Dell computer and then keep pressing “ctrl + F11” till you see Dell logo appearing and disappearing.
- Click on “restore and then “confirm”.
- Resetting process will begin.
- Once the process is completed, click “finish”.
How can I reset my laptop without the admin password?
Step 1: Restart your computer, press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” two times, then enter the administrator name and password if you know the password, if you don’t, leave it blank, click “Ok”. Step 2: Start to reset the password by pressing “Win+R” and type control user passwords 2 and hit “Enter”.
How do I factory reset my Dell laptop Windows 7 without CD?
- Restart your computer.
- As your computer restarts, tap the F8 key once a second before the Dell logo appears to open the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Use the Arrow keys to select Repair Your Computer, and then press Enter.
- Select your language settings, and click Next.
- Log in as an administrator, and click OK.