Power down the Aspire One completely, which you can do by pressing and holding the power key for 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
When the familiar Acer logo appears onscreen, press and hold the “Alt” and “F10” keys simultaneously until a blue screen appears.
Think of these keys as the Acer Aspire One reset button.
How do I completely wipe my Acer laptop?
Here’s how to do it:
- In the search box on your laptop, type Recovery, then click Acer Recovery Management.
- Click Recovery Management.
- In Acer Care Center, click Get started next to Reset your PC.
- Click Remove everything.
- Click Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive depending on your needs.
- Click Reset.
How do you return a laptop to factory settings?
The steps are:
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
How do I factory reset my Acer laptop Windows 7 without a disk?
Here’ how to factory reset Acer Laptop Windows 7 without CD with “Alt + F10”: Step 1: Turn off your Laptop and then turn it back on again, when the Acer Logo appears on the screen press Alt and F10 keys simultaneously.
How do I reset my Acer laptop to factory settings windows 7?
Suggested clip · 116 seconds
How to Restore Reset a Acer Aspire to Factory Settings Windows 7
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip