The ASUS laptop BIOS can be accessed through a simple series of steps.
- Restart your laptop or boot it up from a shutdown.
- As soon as the computer starts booting up, press and hold down the F2 key on your keyboard.
- Release the F2 key as soon as you see the BIOS screen.
How do I get into BIOS on ASUS laptop Windows 10?
Suggested clip · 55 seconds
How to access BIOS in Windows 10 (in Dell / Asus / HP etc.) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get to the boot menu on an Asus laptop?
How to Boot Asus Laptop From USB
- Step 2 : Turn on your Laptop and press the ESC key 5-10 times to open Boot menu.
- Step 3 : You will find a empty boot menu with “Enter Setup” option , select that and hit enter.
- Step 4 : Once you have entered Bios Setup , Now go to Advanced Tab by pressing Right Arrow Key.
How do I enter BIOS?
Common keys to enter the BIOS are F1, F2, F10, Delete, Esc, as well as key combinations like Ctrl + Alt + Esc or Ctrl + Alt + Delete, although those are more common on older machines. Also note that a key like F10 might actually launch something else, like the boot menu.
What is the boot menu key for ASUS laptop?
- ESC (Boot Selection Menu)
- F2 (BIOS Setup)
- F9 (Asus Laptop Recovery)
How do I open the BIOS menu?
To access your BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during the boot-up process. This key is often displayed during the boot process with a message “Press F2 to access BIOS”, “Press <DEL> to enter setup”, or something similar. Common keys you may need to press include Delete, F1, F2, and Escape.
How do I force BIOS to boot?
To boot to UEFI or BIOS:
- Boot the PC, and press the manufacturer’s key to open the menus. Common keys used: Esc, Delete, F1, F2, F10, F11, or F12.
- Or, if Windows is already installed, from either the Sign on screen or the Start menu, select Power ( ) > hold Shift while selecting Restart.
What is the f12 boot menu?
When a computer is starting up, the user can access the Boot Menu by pressing one of several keyboard keys. Common keys for accessing the Boot Menu are Esc, F2, F10 or F12, depending on the manufacturer of the computer or motherboard. The specific key to press is usually specified on the computer’s startup screen.
How do I enable the f12 boot menu?
As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS. 2. Press the right arrow key to select Main. Use the arrow keys to navigate to F12 Boot Menu, and press ENTER.
Why can’t I access my BIOS?
Unfortunately, because the BIOS is a pre-boot environment, you can’t access it directly from within Windows. On some older computers or those deliberately set to boot slowly, you can hit a function key such as F1 or F2 at power-on to enter the BIOS.
How do I get into the BIOS on a Dell?
To enter BIOS, you simply need to enter the correct key combination at the correct time.
- Turn on your Dell computer or reboot it.
- Press “F2” when the first screen appears.
- Use your arrow keys to navigate BIOS.
How do I access my BIOS Windows 10?
How to access BIOS Windows 10
- Open ‘Settings. ‘ You’ll find ‘Settings’ under the Windows start menu in the bottom left corner.
- Select ‘Update & security. ‘
- Under the ‘Recovery’ tab, choose ‘Restart now. ‘
- Select ‘Troubleshoot. ‘
- Click on ‘Advanced options.’
- Select ‘UEFI Firmware Settings. ‘
How do I boot up in safe mode?
Step 1: Restart in safe mode
- Press and hold your device’s Power button.
- On your screen, touch and hold Power off. . Tap OK.
- After you see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your screen, wait to see if the problem goes away.