How do I uninstall a program on my HP laptop?
HP PCs – Uninstalling Software (Windows 7)
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change at the top of the program list.
- Read and respond to any messages that might open while the software is being removed from your computer.
How do I uninstall games on my HP laptop?
Run revo and see if this detects your game installations. If it does, right click on the icon of the program you wish to remove and select Uninstall. During the process you may be asked to delete registry entries, just select all and then click delete. Do the same for any left-over files and folders.18 Jun 2012
How do I uninstall a program on my laptop?
If you have software that you want to permanently remove from your laptop, you can use the “Add or Remove Programs” tool to do it.
- Open the “Start” menu and click “Control Panel.”
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Click on the program you wish to remove.
- Click the “Uninstall” button.
- Restart your computer if prompted.
How do I uninstall an app on my HP laptop Windows 10?
On the right pane, you’ll be given a list of apps that are installed on your PC.
- Select an app you want to delete.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Uninstall pop-up button.
30 Jul 2019