How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
- The Photos app should automatically launch. If it doesn’t, launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
- Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows laptop?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop without iTunes?
Method 1: Copy all photos from iPhone to computer with EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.