A 365 Bluetooth adapter is installed in the computer
- Verify the following conditions have been met:
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the lower-right corner of the computer screen.
- Click Add a Bluetooth Device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth mouse and place it in discovery mode by pressing the pairing button on the bottom.
27 Jul 2018
How do you connect a wireless mouse to a laptop?
How to Pair a Wireless Mouse to a PC
- Slide off the battery cover in the bottom of the mouse and push the batteries into your wireless device.
- Purchase a wireless adapter that is compatible with the type of mouse you own.
- Install the driver software that was provided with the mouse.
- Turn on the mouse and allow the computer to recognize the device.
How do I connect my Dell wireless mouse to my laptop Windows 10?
Dell Bluetooth Mouse
- Make sure the following conditions have been met:
- In the Search box, type Bluetooth.
- Touch or click Bluetooth and other devices settings (System settings).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to on (touch or click to toggle off and on).
- Touch or click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Touch or click Bluetooth.
15 Sep 2019
How do you connect a wireless mouse to a laptop without a receiver?
Suggested clip 61 seconds
How to Connect Wireless Mouse to Laptop – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Where is the connect button on a wireless mouse?
It’s in the top-left side of the Devices and Printers window. Press and hold the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse. Most Bluetooth mouses have a pairing button that you must press and hold for a second to make the mouse discoverable via Bluetooth. Typically, a light will flash when the mouse is in pairing mode.29 Jan 2020