How do I add a wireless mouse to my laptop?
How to Pair a Wireless Mouse to a PC
- Slide off the battery cover in the bottom of the mouse and push the batteries into your wireless device.
- Purchase a wireless adapter that is compatible with the type of mouse you own.
- Install the driver software that was provided with the mouse.
- Turn on the mouse and allow the computer to recognize the device.
How do I connect a mouse to my computer?
Connect the USB cable coming from the mouse to one of the USB ports (shown right) on the back or side of your computer. If you are using a USB port hub, connect the mouse cable to that. After the mouse is connected, the computer should automatically install the drivers and provide basic functionality.
How do I get my mouse to work on my laptop?
Checking Device Manager and updating drivers
- Press the Windows Key and type device manager, then press Enter.
- Under Your PC, double-click the Mice and other pointing devices entry.
- Locate your touchpad and right-click the icon and select Update Driver Software.
How do I add a wireless mouse to my laptop Windows 10?
Suggested clip · 84 seconds
How to pair your Bluetooth Mouse in Windows 10 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you reset your wireless mouse?
Soft reset your wireless computer mouse
Turn off your wireless mouse. Hold down the left and right mouse buttons. While holding down the mouse buttons, turn the mouse back on. After around 5 seconds, release the buttons.
Can a wireless mouse be used with a laptop?
Using a wireless mouse with a laptop is a convenient way to avoid using the laptop’s built in mouse. Moreover, even if you use an external mouse, carrying a wireless mouse is easier than the wired version. Here is how to use a wireless mouse with a laptop. A wireless mouse next to a laptop on a desk.
Why is my mouse not working?
If the mouse is working in Safe Mode, there is likely a driver or software conflict. To fix this problem, follow the steps below. Expand the mouse (mice) option in Device Manager by clicking the + symbol. Remove all mice listed by highlighting each device and then pressing the delete key on the keyboard.
Where is the mouse connect button?
It’s in the top-left side of the Devices and Printers window. Press and hold the ‘Pairing’ button on your mouse. Most Bluetooth mouses have a pairing button that you must press and hold for a second to make the mouse discoverable via Bluetooth.
How do I connect my Logitech mouse to my laptop?
On the device
- Go to Settings and click PC and devices.
- Select Bluetooth.
- In the list of Bluetooth devices, select MX Anywhere 2 and click Pair.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing. Upon pairing, the selected channel number light on the mouse stops blinking and remains steady for 5 seconds.