How do I connect my Lenovo laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Connect the Television
- Connect the Television.
- Connect one end of the video cable to the appropriate port on the ThinkPad laptop and connect the other end to a corresponding port on the TV.
- Power on the TV, and then turn on the ThinkPad laptop.
- Extend Desktop from Laptop to TV.
How do I connect my Lenovo laptop to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
If you don’t want to deal with those pesky cables, connecting your laptop to the TV wirelessly is the way to go. But you do need a media streaming device like the Google Chromecast or Roku Streaming Stick Plus to get the job done. An Android TV will also do, as it has Chromecast built-in.
How do I plug my laptop into my TV?
How do I connect my laptop to the TV with HDMI:
- Power on your laptop and TV (both with HDMI port) and prepare an HDMI cable.
- Plug the HDMI cable into both your laptop’s and TV’s HDMI ports.
- Now you may see your TV with a blue screen showing No signal message. Press INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote.