How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop?
Follow these steps to connect AirPods to a PC or other device:
- Place the AirPods in the case, then open the lid.
- Press and hold the white button on the back of the case.
- The AirPods status light blinks white to indicate pairing mode.
- Pair the AirPods using the device or computer’s Bluetooth settings menu.
How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop Windows 10?
Pair AirPods to Windows 10
- Open the cap of your AirPods’ case.
- Press and hold the circular button on the rear portion of the charging case for few seconds.
- Release the button when the light inside the case blinks in white colour.
- Open Windows Settings app. (
- Navigate to Devices > Bluetooth.
14 May 2019
Do AirPods work HP?
Yes, you can use Apple AirPods with any device that supports Bluetooth headphones (even non-Apple devices like an Android phone or a PC). Certain features like one-tap setup will only work with Apple devices. In that case, the AirPods will operate like any other Bluetooth headphone.