How do I AirDrop from my computer to my iPhone?
Suggested clip · 114 seconds
AIRDROP For PC & Android – HOW TO Transfer photos from iPhone
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
Step 2: Enable AirDrop on Mac and Send Files
- Go to Finder > Go.
- In the sidebar menu, click on AirDrop and the receiving iPhone should appear as a circle with the iPhone’s name underneath it in the AirDrop list on the Mac.
- Open a new Finder window and locate the files you want to send to the target iPhone.
Can I use AirDrop on my Windows laptop?
Apple’s AirDrop is a convenient way to send photos, files, links, and other data between devices. AirDrop only works on Macs, iPhones, and iPads, but similar solutions are available for Windows PCs and Android devices.
Can you AirDrop a document?
Use AirDrop to transfer Pages documents. With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. On iPhone or iPad: Open Control Center. Tap AirDrop, then choose whether to receive items from everyone or only from people in your Contacts app.
How can we transfer data from PC to iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add.
How do I transfer pictures from laptop to iPhone?
Step 1: Start iTunes and connect the iPhone to your laptop via a USB cable. Step 2: Click the iPhone icon on the iTunes. And choose Photos in the drop-down menu. Step 3: Click on Sync photos from option and choose the folder contains photos.
How do I transfer from Mac to iPhone?
Sync files from your Mac to iPhone or iPad
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Files in the button bar.
- Drag a file or selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list.
- Click the disclosure triangle beside the app name to see files already transferred to your device.
Why is my AirDrop not working?
As you may know, using AirDrop requires you to turn on both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your devices. If there is a Wi-Fi connection problem on your iPhone, that could be the cause of your “AirDrop not working” problem. The method you can try to fix your Wi-Fi connection is to reset network settings on your device.
Why can’t I find AirDrop on my iPhone?
Simply tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions >Allowed Apps and make sure AirDrop is allowed and not restricted. For older iOS, General > Restrictions > enter your passcode > and Allow AirDrop. Now you should find AirDrop in the Control Center.