To enter BIOS, you simply need to enter the correct key combination at the correct time.
- Turn on your Dell computer or reboot it.
- Press “F2” when the first screen appears.
- Use your arrow keys to navigate BIOS.
How do I get into BIOS on Windows 10 Dell laptop?
Suggested clip 55 seconds
How to access BIOS in Windows 10 (in Dell / Asus / HP etc.) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I enter BIOS?
Common keys to enter the BIOS are F1, F2, F10, Delete, Esc, as well as key combinations like Ctrl + Alt + Esc or Ctrl + Alt + Delete, although those are more common on older machines. Also note that a key like F10 might actually launch something else, like the boot menu.29 Nov 2019
How do I get into the BIOS on a Dell Inspiron n5010?
How Do I Access the BIOS Setup on an Inspiron?
- Turn on your computer.
- Press “F2” during boot when the “DELL” logo appears. Press “Fn”+”F1” after the computer has powered on if “F2” does not work. The BIOS menu will display with a list of options.
How do I get into Windows BIOS?
In order to access BIOS on a Windows PC, you must press your BIOS key set by your manufacturer which could be F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL.
Method #2: Use Windows 10’s start menu
- Access your Windows settings.
- Select “Update & security”
- Select “Recovery”
- Click “Restart now”
- Select “Troubleshoot”
- Confirm your restart.
Why can’t I access my BIOS?
Unfortunately, because the BIOS is a pre-boot environment, you can’t access it directly from within Windows. On some older computers or those deliberately set to boot slowly, you can hit a function key such as F1 or F2 at power-on to enter the BIOS.